Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Packing for our road trip...

So I'm back in the office again today.


But that's okay! You know how when we think we have our schedule or our trips planned God ALWAYS changes things around. Well He did. And I'm definitely okay with that!


Today I'm in the office trying to get things organized for the trips ahead this week. This is where I am grouping all of the wonderful things brought and dividing them by Hope Center. And then I'm making four packages so we can take it to all the centers over the next couple days.


Therefore I did not go to Katissa today. But the rest of the week I will be on the road, Lord willing. We will be staying in the Narok area because we will be visiting four Hope Centers in 2 days. On our way there I get to go to the Rift Valley. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! Why?  Check this out.


Here is what God put on our plate for tonight...


We will be having a blind girl stay at our apartment tonight! The school she goes to is closing I guess and her father lives far away. So instead of him traveling very far distances back and forth, she will be staying with us tonight and then we will give her to her father tomorrow. She is around the age of 14. When she was 11 she had an infecion behind her eyes, and by the time thte doctor found it, it was too late.


He told her she'd never see again. Wouldn't it be great if God healed her. Or brought her a physician here on her who could perform a surgery that could give her her sight back?


In the meantime, I learned she has adapted well. She knows how to read braille now, and has just a sweet and happy personality! Praise God! I can only hope that I could be as joyous if something like that happened to me.


I better go so I can get things packed some more. I'm going to try and tag along when they go to pick up the young girl.


Keep Praying! EEK!


.::Kenya's Calling::.

No comments:

Post a Comment